Graphic Designer Coordinator
We are looking for a talented Copywriter willing to lead our Content & Digital Marketing area. In this
We are looking for a distinguished Graphic Designer, ready to grow in our company also in Art
Director’s roles. You will work on a variety of projects including corporate and brand identity,
websites, catalogues and communication tools, and you will cooperate with several internal roles.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts for communication touch points.
- Develop and maintain guidelines ensuring the correct use of clients’ Brand Identity.
- Mentor, train, motivate and supervise the creative team.
- Interpret design briefs to understand requirements and clients’ needs.
- Create original concepts and visuals; present and gain full approval from clients.
- Coordinate the team in all phases of the design.
- Organize job tasks and prepare related delivery timelines.
- Interacting proficiently with top management.
- Fluent in English.
- Proven graphic design experience, with at least 4-5 year of seniority.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio. Degree in Graphic Design or similar
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Proven experience of working in a team environment, preferably in partnership with writers and designers/artworker.
- Possess a passion for creativity.
- Up-to-date with leading industry software and technologies, Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects).
- Highly proficient in all design aspects.
- Professional skills such as negotiation, project management and leadership.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Mature ability to manage client expectations and needs
- Discipline in taking care about processes and productive standards.
- Multitasking approach and excellent organization skills.
This is an equal opportunity offer. To apply, please send your resume in English to
http://email@example.com. Should we invite you to an interview, please come with a portfolio.