We will not bother you with a job description. We will not ask you for any special qualifications: you know how equipped your competitors are, so it’s up to you to let us know what’s special in your background.
IF YOU THINK THAT P&Co:
- is a consulting firm managing the key challenges you would like to deal with, when putting yourself in the shoes of a Client;
- has a great potential to become a creative hub
- is made by a bunch of young talents deserving the chance to become known and to hit great business successes.
AND YOU THINK THAT:
- you are an inspired person able to give creative shape to clients’ requests;
- your skills and abilities make you the perfect P&Co. teammate;
- you feel at home in international environments, you are a curious geek and you love innovative ideas and coding more than your boyfriend/girlfriend;
- you are confident using HTML and CSS;
- you’re familiar with back-end e app logic;
- you have some skills related with HTML5, CSS3, MySQL, MongoDB;
- you have also some skills of graphic design;
- it’s possible that you can run for an internship;
- it’s possible that you complete the internship;
- it’s possible that you get a job offer;
- if all the above occur, for sure you will have also a lot of fun.
You will be assigned a tutor, however your constant interaction will be with video makers, social media managers, web developers, communication specialists, storytellers and… a visionary founder.
This is an equal opportunity offer. To apply, please send your resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you get an interview with us, please come with a portfolio.